Surface finishing of various materials. The perfect finish for your product.
Metal surface finishing – for protection and shine
Surface coating for a specific application: printing
Whether solvent-based or water-dilutable smooth coatings, textured coatings or powder coatings – when working with a metallic workpiece, a conversion coating must be applied prior to coating the part with paint to ensure optimum paint adhesion and corrosion protection. Passivation eliminates the need for the painter to apply a primer.
Uncompromising quality is a must, particularly in the field of medical technology. In this sector, coating processes must meet defined properties and are thus subject to the following requirements, for example:
- UV-resistance, lightfastness
- Chemical resistance according to DIN ISO 9022-12 contamination types 86, 87, 88, 89/severity level 03 (applicable to all)/assessment class 1
- Compliance with RoHS requirements in accordance with the current version of Directive 2011/65/EU
- CE conformity must be guaranteed according to Directive 93/42/EEC
Polishing, grinding, blasting
When polishing metal workpieces, the surfaces are precision-ground in the nanometre and micrometre range. The metal surface is also liquefied in the nanometre range, which is necessary for further processing steps such as painting or the later fitting of the metal item, on the one hand due to the low friction of the part required by the customer when used in a later electromechanical module, and on the other hand for surfaces that are as smooth as possible to reduce the adhesion of microorganisms.
Chromate conversion coating
- Chromium(VI)-free chromate conversion coating for all RoHS-compliant coatings
- Chromate conversion coating types such as transparent, blue, yellow and black, which fully seal and harden the pores on the surface of the metal workpieces