Individual solutions for medicine and pharmaceuticals
Extremely high standards apply in the medical and pharmaceuticals industry. This is due to the fact that in this field, devices – and even the tiniest components – have a direct impact on people’s well-being and safety.
Medical technology products for the operating theatre, intensive care, anaesthesia and ventilation, cardiology, ophthalmology, neurology, HF surgery, paediatrics, neonatal care, the dental industry and in-vitro diagnostics have been an integral part of our work for many years.
Tailored to the needs of our customers, we supply customised solutions ranging from individual components and complex systems to ready-to-use devices made of plastic, silicone and sheet metal/metal as well as cable and connector systems along the entire value chain – from the initial product idea, consulting and development to production, assembly and the spare parts supply.
Perfection and reliability are our top priorities. The companies of the GPE Group, which work for customers from the medical technology sector, have their roots in one of the world’s leading, long-established medical and safety technology companies from our region.
Our case studies
Disposable special syringe
Perfect primary packaging for a pharmaceutical product thanks to ‘Great Performance Engineering’ – the three-part disposable special syringe has everything the manufacturer needs for filling and completion. The high-performance plastic COC Topas, with its excellent barrier properties, enables the long-term storage of the pharmaceutical.
Spacer for metered-dose inhalers
Effective asthma treatment for infants and toddlers up to six years of age thanks to ‘Great Performance Engineering’ – the spacer, an important inhalation aid, creates the necessary minimum distance and thus enables the formation of an aerosol cloud suitable for children.
MILK PUMPDevelopment and design:
- Implementation of the design and functional specifications in processes appropriate to production under consideration of all safety specifications.
- Production of all individual liquid silicone and plastic components as well as 2-component injection moulding.
- Complete assembly of all components as far as the sellably packed product including all testing.
- Supplier management as well as implementation of different country-specific packaging solutions including multilingual leaflets and customised, international logistics handling.
- BPA-free production
- Functional tests, automated product-specific load tests, documentation