Becoming a supplier to the GPE Group: specific requirements
When it comes to our responsibility to our customers, our focus is always on quality. This is why we select our suppliers carefully and work with them closely.
Are you interested in a long-term collaboration as partners?
Do you want to master future challenges for our mutual benefit and in so doing, incorporate all of your processes?
Our requirements in detail
In order to work successfully with the GPE Group, suppliers should meet the following requirements:
- Established and implemented quality management according to DIN EN ISO 9001 or equivalent and, for the medical technology sector, preferably according to DIN EN ISO 13485
- Delivery reliability and contract compliance
- A strong ability to adapt to constantly changing market requirements
- Market-based and competitive prices
- Significant flexibility in the event of fluctuations in demand
- Innovative spirit
- Active, committed collaboration in the development of cost-effective, production-ready solutions
- A willingness to continuously review and optimise the quality of communication and logistical collaboration
- A willingness to sign the GPE Group’s confidentiality agreements