I. Name and contact details of the person responsible and the data protection officerThe person responsible for processing personal data in accordance with Art. 4 No. 7 GDPR is:
GPE – Plast Engineering GmbH
Telefon +49 4321 8 11 22
Fax +49 4321 8 29 92
Managing directors authorized to represent:
We have appointed a data protection officer. You can reach them as follows:
By post under the above Address with the note “data protection officer”.
By email at email@example.com.
II. Data collection, legal basis for processing, duration of storage
1. Use of our websiteWhen you visit our website, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server on our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without any action on your part and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Language set in the browser
- Browser type used and the operating system of your computer in the respective version
- whether Java script and cookies are allowed
- Screen resolution and density as well as screen size of the output device
- Date and time of access
- your time zone
- the name of your access provider
- Name and URL of the file accessed
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL)
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection to the website,
- ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- for further system administration purposes, such as the correction of errors.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 Letter f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes of data collection listed above. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally.
The IP address will be deleted from all systems that are used in connection with the operation of this website after 7 days at the latest. We can then no longer establish a personal reference from the remaining data.
Information is stored in the cookie that results in connection with the specific device used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimize user-friendliness, which are stored on your end device for a specified period of time. If you visit our site again to use our services, it is automatically recognized that you have already been with us and which entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies are required for the purposes mentioned to safeguard our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Letter f GDPR.
If you do not want this, you can deactivate the storage of cookies in the browser you are using or receive a notification as soon as cookies are sent.
The cookies we set are automatically deleted when you leave our website.
III. Recipients and categories of recipients
1. Receiver 1: plug-ins and toolsA transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place. We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Letter a GDPR,
- this is legally permissible and required according to Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Letter b GDPR for the processing of contractual relationships with you
- there is a legal obligation for the transfer according to Art. 6 Para. 1 Letter c GDPR,
- • the transfer according to Art. 6 Para. 1 Letter f GDPR is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data.
a. PardotWe use the Pardot Marketing Automation System (“Pardot MAS”) from Pardot LLC, 950 E. Paces Ferry Rd. Suite 3300 Atlanta, GA 30326, USA (“Pardot”). Pardot is a salesforce software module for recording and evaluating the use of a website by website visitors. As far as Pardot LLC processes personal data, the processing takes place exclusively on our behalf and according to our instructions. We have ensured compliance with the EU data protection guidelines through a separate agreement with salesforce.com, inc.
When you visit our website, the Pardot MAS records your click path and uses it to create an individual usage profile using a pseudonym. For this purpose, cookies are used that enable your browser to be recognized. The use of Pardot takes place on the basis of your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Letter a GDPR.
By consenting to the use of Pardot, you also consent to the use of Pardot cookies.
You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. To do this, contact the data protection officer using the contact details given at the end of the imprint. In addition, you can deactivate the creation of pseudonymised usage profiles at any time by configuring your Internet browser so that cookies from the “pardot.com” domain are not accepted. However, this can lead to certain restrictions in the functions and user-friendliness of our offer.
IV. Rights of Data SubjectsAs we process your personal data, you have the following rights:
1. Right to informationIn accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, you can request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a The right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data, if we have not collected it, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information on their details;
2. CorrectionIn accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, you can immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us.
3. DeletionIn accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, you can request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless processing to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend Legal claims is required.
4. LimitationIn accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, you can request the restriction of the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert it, The exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR.
5. Data portabilityIn accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, you can receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or request that it be transmitted to another person responsible.
6. Right of withdrawalIn accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR, you can revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent in the future.
7. Right to complainYou can complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR if you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data violates data protection regulations.
You can do this e.g. at the supervisory authority responsible for us:
Unabhängiges Landeszentrum für Datenschutz Schleswig-Holstein (ULD)
8. Right to ObjectIf your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Letter f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided there are reasons for this that arise from your special situation arise or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, an email to us is sufficient.
9. Existence of automated decision-makingAs a responsible company, we do not use automatic decision-making or profiling.
V. Data securityWe use the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method for encryption when you visit our website. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form from the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.